Our BRUMBERG working world.
The WE makes the difference.
As a premium manufacturer of luminaires, we stand for outstanding design, technical innovation and high quality. All of us at BRUMBERG are coaches, trainers or change agents. This is how we increase our competence in all areas - with each other and among ourselves. Willpower, passion and result orientation - coupled with humanity and responsibility drive our development steadily forward so far. With over ten years of constant growth, we are proud of ourselves and everything we have achieved as a team so far. In the spirit of family togetherness, we continuously live the values of appreciation, commitment and honesty among ourselves every day.
innovative goal-oriented curious open motivated versatile courageous human.
Let's grow together.
Become part of our BRUMBERG family.
An apprenticeship offers you excellent opportunities for a successful and practical start to your career.
As a student, you can gain real-life work experience by completing an internship with us. Or you can simply write your Bachelor's or Master's thesis with us.
Are you passionate about lighting and have already gained relevant professional experience in your field? Then apply for a direct entry position with us.
"I have been involved in all tasks since my first day of training. The super-friendly and humorous marketing team and the team spirit among us trainees make working at BRUMBERG even more varied. The open communication in marketing makes it possible for me to constantly improve."
- Hannah Sauerland, Trainee as media designer
"True to the motto "Back to the roots", I have returned to my training company and still enjoy coming to work every day. I am grateful for my varied training, but also for the experience I gained in other companies, which brought me back to BRUMBERG."
- Kathrin Jeyarasan, Employee in Human Resources
"Discover - develop - implement solutions. We are the BRUMBERG Marketing Columbus types. In one sentence: friends of success. We create solutions with constructive collaboration and fun."
- Werner Laux, Head of Marketing
"Brumberg supports its employees. I very much appreciate the opportunities given for my further development, from customs specialist to Head of Internal Sales."
- Eileen Tempel, Head of Internal Sales
"My start was consistently positive and inspiring. My own ideas and suggestions for improvements have been openly accepted since day one. The various employee benefits, in addition to the family atmosphere, make BRUMBERG an employer where you feel comfortable and valued."
- Marie-Theres Kugel, Content Marketing Managerin
"Here at BRUMBERG, nobody has to pretend or dress up. You can simply be yourself and are accepted and valued for the person you are. "
- Simone Nanko, IT System Administrator
"When I joined BRUMBERG in 2002, we had 60 employees. Now there are around 135 of us and we still pursue the same goal: "Together for success". Here, we support each other not only in professional but also in private matters - that's why I've felt at home here for more than 20 years."
- Michael Fröder, Head of Seminars & Events
"With a fantastic panoramic view, which also has a decelerating effect on visitors, I work as the "good soul" of the houses at the reception and the switchboard. Appreciation and mutual respect are actively practised here. Here, everyone stands up for everyone else. After more than 12 years with the company, this is my full conviction in the Brumberg team."
- Gudula Köhler, Receptionist
Brumberger employees benefit from many different advantages. See for yourself.
Welcome to the Team.
- Support from day one.
- Regular feedback sessions.
- Internal partnership models.
- Modern office equipment.
- Flexitime on a basis of trust.
- Mobile working.
- Subsidy for childcare during the holidays.
- Information events and individual consultations by the HSK nursing care advisory service.
- Internal lectures and seminars.
- Individual and targeted training courses.
- First aid courses.
Health and sports.
- Job bike leasing.
- Fitness offer.
- Active team events.
- Health days for regular check-ups.
Food & Drink.
- Fresh fruit, water, tea & coffee.
- Ice cream in the summer months.
- Brumberg lounge with TV and sun lounger.
Gifts and discounts.
- Attractive discounts via the Corporate Benefits portal.
- Employee gifts and promotions on special occasions.
- Employee discounts on Brumberg products.
Promoting and strengthening the team.
- Summer party for employees and families.
- Annual Christmas party with many surprises.
- Trainee outings and departmental events.
- Company pension plan.
- Capital-forming benefits.