Study - Successful completion.
Practice and experience for your future.
As a student, you can gain experience in the real world of work through an internship with us. We offer you various opportunities and areas in which you can complete an internship. You are also welcome to write your thesis with us. All our departments are available for final theses. In addition, you will be integrated into the company's operations and work at your own workstation. Benefit from our professional supervision and gain new experience for your career.
We are also happy to accept concrete suggestions for thesis topics. Simply send us your proposal and we will discuss the possible areas of application together.
We ask you to send us your application documents and file attachments as a PDF file by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Other file formats will not be processed and cannot be considered in the application process.
We are looking for a student to analyze, define and digitalize the Product Engineering Process (PEP) of BRUMBERG Leuchten GmbH & Co. KG as part of his/her bachelor thesis.
WE are Brumberg:
As an owner-managed family business in its fifth generation, we are premium manufacturers of luminaires and stand for outstanding design, technical innovation and high quality. We follow the lighting and control concepts in different types of buildings and areas of application and deliver suitable indoor and outdoor lighting solutions. Completely in the sense of a family togetherness, we live among ourselves the values of appreciation, commitment and honesty every day continuously.
In one sentence: We make light for generations.
Task of the bachelor thesis:
Product engineering process (PEP) of BRUMBERG Leuchten GmbH & Co. KG
The Product Engineering Process (PEP) takes a product from an idea to market readiness and production. While some organizations still describe their PEP in a multitude of documents, leading companies have achieved significant improvements through a model-based PEP. Industrial manufacturing of products led to a division of labor in the product creation process at a very early stage. This phenomenon, known as "Taylorism," describes the "...systematic transformation of work, primarily in the form of specialization (division of labor) and densification" (Luczak, Arbeitswissenschaft, 1993).
Development and construction are also affected by this. A product is therefore not created in a single, large step, but rather in many small steps, the contents of which must be precisely defined and the interfaces between them precisely described. The resulting sequence of steps is referred to as a "process" (EN ISO 9000, Quality management systems - Fundamentals and terminology, 2005). The totality of all process steps is referred to as the "product development process" (PEP). It summarizes several work steps to achieve a partial result, from the product idea to the finished product.
The PEP of BRUMBERG Leuchten GmbH & Co. KG currently exists only theoretically and is not documented in a procedurally reliable manner.
The tasks of the bachelor thesis are:
- To elicit a suitable, digital documentation model for a PEP (software, document form, etc.).
- Interviews with the departments involved in the PEP (product management, data management, purchasing, marketing, sales, quality control, incoming goods,
- Analysis and mapping of all individual processes, including target/actual comparison.
- Creation and documentation of all used/required documents.
- Analysis and representation of the product life cycle [PDP (product definition process) - PP (product process) - phase-out and phase-out].
- Definitions of milestones and times within the PDP.
- Analysis, definition and implementation of digital conditions for the PDP in the currententerprise resource planning and product information management system (PIM).
The bachelor thesis is supervised by the Head of Product Management. Your workplace is in the middle of the action - in the Product Management office.
If you would like to contribute and develop yourself in a successful family business, please send your complete application documents by e-mail in PDF format to Lisa Wrede at email@example.com.
We are looking for a working student (m/f/d) for technology.
WE are Brumberg:
As an owner-managed family business in its fifth generation, we are a premium manufacturer of luminaires and stand for outstanding design, technical innovation and high quality. We follow the lighting and control concepts in different types of buildings and applications and provide suitable indoor and outdoor lighting solutions. Completely in the sense of a family togetherness, we live among ourselves the values of appreciation, commitment and honesty every day continuously.
In one sentence: we make light for generations.
You bring us forward with your ideas and support us in expanding our market position. You know the common Microsoft Office applications and work goal and solution oriented. You are a team player, work in an organized and structured manner. You maintain an overview in challenging situations and can coordinate different contacts effortlessly. If you feel that we are describing exactly you, please apply to us.
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Please send your documents by e-mail in PDF format to Lisa Wrede at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to expect.
- Telephone customer support regarding our technical products.
- Data pﬂege and entry of products in ERP and PIM program.
- Testing activities in laboratory environment.
- Light technical measurements in laboratory environment.
What you bring.
- Electrical engineering experience is a plus.
- Confident application knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure and reliability.
What we offer you:
- A secure job in an owner-managed family business.
- An interesting field of activity in which you can contribute your experience.
- A dynamic and motivated team in a modern working environment.
- An appreciative working atmosphere.
Are you interested?
If you would like to develop in a successful family business with flat hierarchies, we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. Please send your documents by e-mail in PDF format to Lisa Wrede at email@example.com.