Discover our detailed brochure on the M1 modular system now.
The M1 modular system consists of 8 recessed ceiling housings and 5 surface-mounted ceiling housings. Choose from a black and a white housing or combine black and white. The luminaire can be assembled in round and square and in one- to four-flame. This design option allows for 156 different housing and color options for indoor use. The system is compatible with all Brumberg MR16 LED modules in 3 Watt, 6 Watt and 8 Watt.
• Consistent planning capability - installation and extension variants.
• Reduced design language - simple and integrative.
• Lighting options - for all forms of ambient and accent lighting.
• Light colours - warm white, neutral white, cool white, TunableWhite, D2W.
• Simple circuit - from on/off via trailing edge to DALI.
• Installation - pluggable, simple installation up to through-wiring.
1 Housing + module holder + color
Select the housing shape with module holder and the color.
This results in the first of three part numbers.
2 LED module
Choose from over 30 LED modules between 3 and 8 watts.
This results in the second of three part numbers.
3 Converter + control
Select the desired converter and, if necessary, the control. Please note that the maximum LED module configuration for the surface-mounted versions is 8 watts, for the recessed housing up to 12 watts. On/off, phase or DALI. For 12 V DC and 24 V DC surface-mounted luminaires, the power supply units and controllers must be placed outside the
This results in the third part number and the system is complete.
Are you looking for a competent specialist partner and installer who can provide you with qualified and professional advice on lighting planning? Here you can find your BRUMBERG Competence Partner near you. To do so, please enter the zip code and/or city above and click on "Find specialist partner".