Robust LED flex boards for outdoor applications.
Thanks to their polyurethane sheathing, QualityFlex Offshore LED flex boards with protection class IP68 are seawater-proof as well as resistant to UV, solvents and chlorine. A sun-induced yellow tint or clouding of the illuminant can be largely prevented with this sealant. To ensure that the lamps retain their longevity, ensure that they are not mounted in direct sunlight. Although their sleeve protects the LED flex boards against rapid clouding, temperature development is not negligible: Prolonged exposure to sunlight will cause the lamps to age more quickly. This can lead to earlier failure of the product.
Versatile usage and long service life.
Whether used in marine, coastal, home facade, or swimming pool applications, QualityFlex Offshore's LED flex boards can withstand almost any stress. The IP68 connectors with feed line on both sides and low power applications enable a long service life. Matched system components simplify installation. Offshore BIG NEON, BIG NEON sideview, NEON CORONA and MINI NEON sideview products feature uniform, homogeneous illumination over the entire light emission area. The boards are modular in design and can be used with a feed over a length of up to 24 meters.
Overview of QualityFlex Offshore.
- CRI > 80 to CRI > 90.
- SMD-LED 2835 and 5050 RGBW LED Chip.
- 5.0 W | 6.0 W | 14.4 W.
- 2700 K | 3000 K | 4000 K | RGBW.
- Monochrome white, dynamic RGBW light.
- IP68 (cast with polyurethane coating).
- 24 V DC.
- Delivery length up to 5,000 mm in a roll (can be extended using a connector system).
- Maximum length of up to 24,000 mm with one feed.
- 300 mm feed cable (connector system), 2,000 mm feed cable.
- 3M adhesive tape on the rear side, fastening using retaining clamps.
- Compatible with our all 24 V DC controllers.
Do you have any questions?
Our sales team is at your disposal for all technical and commercial questions.
Looking for a competent specialist partner and installer who can provide you with qualified and professional advice on lighting design? Find your nearest BRUMBERG Competence Partner here. Please enter the zip code and/or town above and click on "Search for specialist partners".